The Sensational Issue


Honestly, I have just discovered the super inspiring and amazing shoots of LOVE magazine! I have no words. This cover is the Spring/Summer 2011 cover of LOVE. Kate Moss is kissing the transexual model Lea T. I mean I don't have to explain the braveness of this magazine laying on the roofs of the Book Stores or whatever. Looking at this cover, I think it expresses how people should not care about anything. 21st century is the period where everyone is free to do what they want. If it was something wrong then one of the world's famous models wouldn't do this for the world's one of the most successful magazines. I don't know I think this cover has a huge message for everyone.

2 yorum:

  1. love your notes on each post. the way you have reflected to this photo is really impressive and the other posts for that matter. love it.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. thanks man!! im really glad you like it!!

    YanıtlaSil