Countdown to Istanbul Fashion Week'11

Istanbul Fashion Week 2011. It is going to happen for the third time in this city of Istanbul. I remember last year in February, when it was gonna happen for the 1st time,the tuskish fashion society was all stressed out ..megan ryan visiting, roberto cavalli opening the shows, it was sensational. I managed to get an invitation from a designer and so I visited Hakan Yildirim for Koton fashion show. It was a very different collection, I'd say "couture" fit for "pret-a-porter".  Ofc, its hard to describe, because I was too much excited:) That atmosphere is just where I want to spend my whole life.
Anyway, here's the calendar of the fashion shows, just in case if you need ;)


Thanks to a very special friend of mine, dear D.Ö., Im gonna go to Simay Bulbul fashion show february the 4th. cant wait !!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder