Artistic spots from Barcelona "muy bien"

 Bamos! Wow, its been ages since my last post. Blame it all on IB, seriously
Anyway, this is one of the most important things I wanted to share with you guys. I visited Barcelona in November,2010 ( as well as catching up with DsQuared Designers;) and that city really really impressed me man!!! Its full of Art, I've traveled a lot but I've never felt this much of Art Spirit, starting from Picasso and Dali and ending up with Gaudi's mad architecture!!! Its kinda myrical.

       This is only "some" of the Gaudi's artwork. any comments?!                               

      
 You walk through the tight streets of Barcelona and you turn right to the main avenue and then some random artworks jump out. As seen below. The reaction is " are you f***** kidding me?! "




                                                                  Modern Art is the word.

          This bycles is one of my favourite shots. Make it black and white
          and it'll become a vintage photograph. Even the bycles are very "nostalgic" I'd say


     Sir Picasso's museum, the whole place is like under the impression of Picasso's brainstorming.
             


So go book your flights and visit Barca as soon as possible!
cheers

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder