21.11.10 DsQuared Designers and Me catching up in Barcelona.

I cant believe I'm posting this photo right now because when I took this I posted it on facebook and on twitter right away :D  This picture was taken November 21st, 2010 at about 6 pm. That was the moment when I would dare to do anything. What happened was, me and my mom walking through this famous barcelona avenue, (mom is looking through the same souvenirs for the 10th time) and while walking I saw Dean and Dan and some spanish hot young gyde together with them. Well, not surprisingly I didnt notice them for the first time, so they passed and then I realized ( I was like : holy s*** :D) it was them, but I kinda didnt believe what i saw. So I followed them and came close to them , I said : sorry, HI, are you GUYS those...?? And they were like : hahah yeah yeah we are. I said : HI, I'm Semra!! Im a fan of you , FOR REAL (attention to the ''street lang'' i use :), so I said Do you mind if we..? and they said : yeah yeah sure.
It was priceless !

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder